Why this?

The occasional piece of my own and a generous helping of others' creations I find inspiring. Site is named for a beloved book by one of my favorite writers, Italo Calvino, whose fanciful work lights--and delights--my soul.

Monday, July 5, 2010

NoPoMo

I love this blog: http://nopomolly.blogspot.com.

M and I went to skoo together. As wee lasses. Way back. Jefferson Elementary School-back.

There are many things to love about NoPoMo: M's voice, her creative output, the wise quotes she notes, her take on all things health & nutrition...

A recent post reminded me of another blog I also adore, for its attention to things old/neglected/storied...

So much out there to be inspired by right now. Thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks, K. I am so glad you enjoy it! I feel the same about Difficult Loves! xo. M

    ReplyDelete